Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get to know a bit more about our Chapter
The Rio Chapter was founded in 2003, when Vera Bradford, BRAZ-TESOL President at the time, invited a group of ELT professionals from some of the most renowned institutions - universities, schools and language institutes - in town to join her in a new endeavour: to plan and promote events whose main goal is to provide the ELT community in Rio with opportunities for continuing professional development.
Since then many professionals committed to this purpose have been working jointly to keep the Chapter alive, meeting the constantly changing demands and needs of language education.
Check what happened in 2018
- April 29 - Cultura Inglesa Rio Bonito
Teachers' Voices II
- October 20 - Escola de Negócios Celso Lisboa
The Language Classroom as an Ecosystem: engaging learners for effective learning
Here's what we have in store for you still in 2019
- webinars every other month
- teacher feature on our Facebook page
- monthly podcasts
- teacher get-togethers
- local face to face Teacher Development events
- one regional face to face One day event