Contact us: email@example.com
The Rio Chapter was founded in 2003, when Vera Bradford, BRAZ-TESOL President at the time, invited a group of ELT professionals to join her in a new endeavour: to plan and promote events whose main goal is to provide the ELT community in Rio with opportunities for continuing professional development.
Since then many professionals committed to this purpose have been working jointly to keep the Chapter alive, meeting the constantly changing demands and needs of language education.
Check what happened in 2018
- April 29 - Cultura Inglesa Rio Bonito
Teachers' Voices II
- October 20 - Escola de Negócios Celso Lisboa
The Language Classroom as an Ecosystem: engaging learners for effective learning
Check what happened in 2019-2020
- November 2019 - Rio de Janeiro - Awareness for Change
- August 2019 - São João de Meriti - Sharing ideas
- September 2019 - Duque de Caxias - Best practices
- July 2020 - Best Practices: Overcoming challenges in Education - Online (joint with the ILE SIG)
- November 2020 - Instagram Takeover - Online